It doesn’t matter whether you committed the crime or not - our legal system provides the same protections to everyone. The problem is, you don’t know what those protections are until you hire the right lawyer to defend you. Hiring the right lawyer is key - you need a lawyer who is not afraid to speak up on your behalf.Bruno Lilly Legal is here to help you.
Our Greeley criminal defense attorneys will walk you through the complex legal system and discuss your case with you. You will be provided a personalized action plan for how we will best defend you against criminal charges.
At Bruno Lilly Legal, PLLC, our Greeley, CO criminal defense attorneys are skilled, trial-tested litigators. With experience working as a prosecutor in the Weld County District Attorney’s office, our founding attorney, Havilah Lilly, knows all sides of the criminal justice process. If you or your loved one was arrested and charged with a crime, we are more prepared to protect your rights. Call us at 720-340-1373 or reach out to us directly online for a confidential consultation. We Handle Misdemeanor and Felony Charges in Colorado.
All criminal charges must be taken seriously. Regardless of the specific charge that you or your loved one is facing, our criminal defense lawyers in Greeley are available to help. Along with other types of criminal cases, we have extensive experience handling:
- Drunk Driving & Drugged DrivingDrunk driving and drugged driving are serious criminal offenses in Colorado. If you were arrested for operating a motor vehicle while unlawfully impaired, contact our Greeley DUI/DWI defense lawyers today.
- Domestic ViolenceDomestic violence is one of the most sensitive, emotionally-challenging cases. A conviction can carry serious, long-lasting consequences. Contact our Colorado domestic violence defense attorneys for immediate help.
- Drug ChargesOur Colorado criminal defense lawyers handle a wide array of drug-related offenses, including drug possession. Contact us now for a confidential review of your case.
- Juvenile JusticeWas your child arrested or otherwise charged with a juvenile delinquency offense? Our Greeley juvenile justice attorneys have the unique experience to help your family and your child navigate the legal system. We will protect their future.
- Felony ChargesFelonies are the most serious type of criminal offense. In Colorado, all felonies carry the potential for at least one year in state prison—and the consequences of a conviction can be significantly harsher than that.
- Misdemeanor ChargesAlthough less serious than a felony charge, a misdemeanor in Colorado can still carry jail time, along with other significant penalties. If you or your loved one is facing a misdemeanor criminal charge, we are here to help.
How Our Greeley Criminal Defense Lawyer Can Help
An arrest is stressful, intimidating, and overwhelming. You do not have to go up against police or prosecutors alone. Our managing partner Havilah Louise Bruno Lilly is here to help you navigate the criminal justice process—with a focus on protecting your rights and securing your future.
We will conduct a comprehensive, confidential review of the charges raised against you. From there, our criminal defense lawyers will craft the personalized legal strategy that is well-suited to get you the best outcome. We have a history of success stories in a wide range of criminal cases.
Contact Bruno Lilly Legal today to get a case consultation. Learn more about what we can do for you.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
From our Greeley office, we provide legal representation to those in Greeley, Loveland, Windsor, Boulder, Fort Collins, Berthoud, Evans, Eaton, Brighton, Fort Lupton, Boulder County, Larimer County, Weld County, and Adams County.